1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Free Nova show... Now that's awesome!:turn:Wish I was nearby!!:yes:

·
Registered
324 Posts
I have been to Cruise week several times but not the Nova Show. I will be there this year. Always a good time but I think the highlite will be this show. See everyone there.

·
Registered
135 Posts
this is going to be the first time i will be at the ocean city event. it gave me incentive to finish my car. i cant wait

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
If I'm not in the process of moving, I'd really like to go. I used to talk back and forth with a guy from Baltimore with a '74 who went to Ocean City every year. Lived in MD for 3 years next month, but never been to OC.

·
Premium Member
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Look forward to Meeting some of you guys, Say Hi remind me who you are on here, I will be the BIG GUY with no hair lol

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
My wife and I will be there again. For everyone who has never been to the show you are missing a true treat. From mild to wild shows up and hoopers has great food and drinks. Its looking like I won't have my car there as the engine is out for a overhaul.
Greg

·
Registered
626 Posts
Wow sounds like a great show too bad im so far away...remeber to post some pics after the event so we can all drool and wish we was there

·
Registered
182 Posts
I just booked my room for the ocean city cruise... Staying at the Days inn on 23rd st.... I cant wait to hit the Nova show. Unfortunately I wont have the Nova with me..

·
Premium Member
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just booked my room for the ocean city cruise... Staying at the Days inn on 23rd st.... I cant wait to hit the Nova show. Unfortunately I wont have the Nova with me..
What day you getting down there? I will be there Thursday -Sunday

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Just made hotel and Cruisin' OC reservations! I'll be there Thursday - Saturday, and head home after the meet at Hoopers. If you don't recognize my car by the red paint, or vanity NC plate, it'll be the one with two child seats in the back and probably some Disney stuff animals. We're making it a family trip. :D

Now I gotta find some GM seat belt extenders... you'd think these modern child safety seats were preparing kids for extended space travel!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts