Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'll be there .... HEY RABBIT , im trying to race this year too , maybe we can line em up ! THat would be sweet!
:yes:

Best show ive ever been to !

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
I'm gonna be there sometime Thursday and will be at Holiday Inn on Thursday(for ribbon cutting ceremony) & Friday.

Yea Blue we can line 'em up :yes: that would be cool but I won't be on the track this year if you know what I mean ;) :devil:

We are gonna be set up in Memory Lane this year compliments of NHRA. They want us (total of 4 cars) set up in Memory Lane with Candy Clark of American Graffiti. So look for me there oh yea I will also be out and about on the streets at night. :yes:

·
Registered
112 Posts
i'll be there, and introduce myself this time, i've seen you guys their...(rabbit, and jr) i think, like two or three years before, and talked to someone recording the straight axle gasser on the sidelines of the fence last year...not sure if it was hot rod reunion or something else though...but was defintely at beech bend

·
Registered
714 Posts
I will be there for sure Sat and Sun. Might even take off Fri and head over there too. Can't wait!

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Anyone planning the trip but not found rooms yet? It looks like I have 1 possibly 2 rooms extra right now. People backing out but I don't wanna just give up the rooms yet. If anyone from here is needing a room let me know. They are at Continental Inn straight across from Corvette Museum. If I don't have bodies for the rooms by Sunday I will be calling to cancel them let me know here or give me a call. You can get my number by clicking here.

Scott

·
Registered
714 Posts
It's official! Taking off that Friday so I will be going all 3 days! Whoo hooo!:yes:

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
Been a change of plans here so I won't be there Thursday as planned:(. I'll be rolling in Wednesday evening:devil:. As I said before I will not be on the track this year so I want to take the initiative to organize a Steve's Site Nova get-together/photo shoot. Everyone that is up for this post up here or give me a call later this week. (865) five-nine-one-0335. I spelled part out for the internet privacy crap (spammers).

Scott

·
Premium Member
4,176 Posts
Been a change of plans here so I won't be there Thursday as planned:(. I'll be rolling in Wednesday evening:devil:. As I said before I will not be on the track this year so I want to take the initiative to organize a Steve's Site Nova get-together/photo shoot. Everyone that is up for this post up here or give me a call later this week. (865) five-nine-one-0335. I spelled part out for the internet privacy crap (spammers).

Scott
Count me in.:yes:

·
Premium Member
4,176 Posts
SNS Photo shoot.

Come on guys lest set a time and place. I talked to Rabbit yesterday and no one had called him.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Let me know when and where. Got no car to drive right now, but I am told that I am very photogenic!:eek: Would love to get some pics of everyone else's cars and meet some more members.

·
Premium Member
4,176 Posts
Let me know when and where. Got no car to drive right now, but I am told that I am very photogenic!:eek: Would love to get some pics of everyone else's cars and meet some more members.
Well you could bring some pieces of it and run around going vroom vroom. Boy he is going to kill me hehehe.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Well you could bring some pieces of it and run around going vroom vroom. Boy he is going to kill me hehehe.
A true friend would offer to let me borrow his ride for the weekend! :D I guess I could strap my 2 front fenders to each side of my golf cart and make it look Nova-ish.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts