Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed the 20-10's on my wagon. I messaged the wheels tub without cutting. I will add pics sunday.:yes::yes:

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pics today

It has been raining here since we got back from lincoln car show hopefully today.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pics

She is tight but she sure looks good!!!!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
wheels

I just dont dig 20,s on the rear of a chevy 2 ,looks like a MONSTER TRUCK,17,s fit well ,wheel is to big for size of car. all of your other cars are cool ,put 17,s on it :yes: sorry thats just me though

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Im not digging the 20s either. It looks like its real close to rubbing on the front of the quarter panel. Have you driven it like that yet?

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
I think 20's look better on 1st gens, but I really think 17's are as big as I would go on any nova (just don't like the look) sorry:yes::no::yes:

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
So when do the big brakes go on so it looks like you need wheels that big? I just don't get it, but that's just my opinion. I think it needs more tire sidewall, but then you'd have to rework the sheetmetal.

·
Registered
407 Posts
hey they look nice:yes:

thats why we are all building our own novas with what we like.

what size are the fronts including tire size?

that wheel combo makes your wagon diffrent.not like all the other 15 inch 5 star wheels that most everyone has

i know that by the time i finish my car with all the money and time i will spend there will always be someone to tell me that the rims or paint or interior should have been done diffrent because the dont like it.

i will also be running large rims. dont know what size yet but it will at least be 18's

1 - 15 of 15 Posts