Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeannie and I have commited to a date for the cruise: 2 May 2009. More to follow on the ralleying point, route, wineries and park access costs.

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like an excellent event...I know that the rally point hasn't been decided yet, but how many miles are you anticipating the cruise to be? Just trying to gauge if I can participate.
It is 8.4 miles from the Sports Park to Lake Skinner and another 4 miles through ole Town Temecula. We will be stopping at a couple of wineries that have enough parking for us. Thorton, Callaway, Wilson South Coast etc.:D

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jeannie is calling the wineries for discounts today and the park for a group fee. Is anyone interested in a cruise t-shirt, something with So Cal Novas on the front and the event on the back. If there is an interest I will seek out a local vendor. Do we want to do a pot-luck or have it catered??

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
I don't know if I can make it on that date. Riverside's Show and Go is that weekend and I also have a wedding to go to. I will let you know as soon as I decide which to go to.

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Fast Eddie that weekend is the Temecula Music/Wine festival is that going to be conflicting with the Nova drive?

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That event is at Vail Lake off the 79. We will be on Rancho California.:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts