Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after 6 long years I got to take the car on it's first test drive today. Overall, I was very happy with the way it handled. Just have a couple of things I need to change. Plan to ditch the drop spindles and go back to stock height. Also going to change out the master cylinder for the Wilwood 7/8 bore. Can't get the smile off my face:D

·
13,804 Posts
Beautiful car finished in time to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Nova SS convertible.

Bob

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
I can see why you can't get that smile off your face.:D

But all in all I think we need more pics. That car looks to nice for just one pic. just saying

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all the complements. It means a lot coming from members of the best Nova site on the web. Unfortunately I only had time to post the one picture before getting on a plane for Minneapolis. Coming from Southern Ca I know why you guys put your cars up for the winter. It would have been 6 months later to get in the test drive with the top down. I'll post more pics this weekend when I get home. Wheels are 17x7 4 3/4 backspace with 215/45/17 rubber all around

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
IT'S VIEWS AND PROGRESS LIKE THIS THAT MOTIVATES MEMBERS. I KNOW I'M MOTIVATED! :cool:
BEAUTIFUL RIDE! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts