Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.G. - Slab - Fleeter - Shane (you need to come) and all my other Canadian car nut friends..............

Snow Buster 11th Annual Indoor Automotive Swap Meet - Hamburg, NY

Date: Sunday, February 3, 2013

This is an awesome indoor swap meet that really packs 'em in. If you've been to this one you know what I mean.

NOW in the much larger Event Center on the Hamburg Fair grounds.

Here's the link: http://www.the-fairgrounds.com/the-fairgrounds/events-calendar/2-3-13%20Snow%20Buster%2011th%20Annual%20Indoor%20Automotive%20Swap%20Meet

Don't miss it!

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This Sunday guys! :clap:

I can't wait! :bounce:

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Hey Greg...Can't make it. Momma's in Seattle and I 'm home alone with the herd. Maybe next time.:(:(

·
Registered
637 Posts
O.G. - Slab - Fleeter - Shane (you need to come) and all my other Canadian car nut friends..............

Snow Buster 11th Annual Indoor Automotive Swap Meet - Hamburg, NY

Date: Sunday, February 3, 2013

This is an awesome indoor swap meet that really packs 'em in. If you've been to this one you know what I mean.

NOW in the much larger Event Center on the Hamburg Fair grounds.

Here's the link: http://www.the-fairgrounds.com/the-fairgrounds/events-calendar/2-3-13%20Snow%20Buster%2011th%20Annual%20Indoor%20Automotive%20Swap%20Meet

Don't miss it!
If you run across a SS 1966 Trunk plaque let me know?

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tomorrow's the BIG day!

I hope to see some of you out there.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Gonna have to get a passport,:yes:

·
Registered
150 Posts
First swap...

Just got in from the first swap meet,

Spent the day with the my dad and my father-in-law. Browsing the goods at the fairgrounds. I picked up a new (actually new in the box) set of Billet aluminum tall valve covers for $30.00, thought that was a good deal. All in all a fantastic day! Thanks Pandora for the heads up and sorry we didn't hook up for coffee!

Brian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts