Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Sunnyvale guys... I started workin in Sunnyvale today (company called Juniper Networks).

For lunch, I drove down El Camino Real and spotted a blue 1st gen Nova wagon (62-64). Anyone seen this around the area?

·
0 Posts
No..... But there is a light blue factory V8 66 longroof on the island right off Clement.

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Hey Sunnyvale guys... I started workin in Sunnyvale today (company called Juniper Networks).

For lunch, I drove down El Camino Real and spotted a blue 1st gen Nova wagon (62-64). Anyone seen this around the area?
Juniper Networks! You got a new job?

-Justin

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The SF company I was workin for hit 40% of their numbers 2 months in a row... day to day, I was doin' nothin... just collecting a paycheck. Feeling guilty, I started lookin... and bamm... landed this gig at Juniper. I'm getting out of the tech industry soon. I've been taking some courses at the Academy for Juvenile Probations.

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
I hear ya bro, I have been thinking of doing the same thing. Good for you brother I hope it all works it for you :yes:

-Justin

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
I hope everything works out for you. I have been in the Tech Industry here in the Valley for thirty-eight(38) years. Only five(5) more years to go. Then I can hang it up.

Bryan

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Hang What up?

Hey Bryan,

Stop Braggin about retiring...Im going backwards on my Mortgage so by my calculations it looks like I will have our house paid off in 2165.

Hey cool my Nova will be 200 Years Old!

:devil:James

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
James, I am not bragging. I am complaining that I still have five(5) more years to work. Several of my friends were able to retire early. I cannot afford to do that. Both of these friends wifes are still working and making good money too boot. One has a sweet 67 Nova and a 57 Bel Air that he is working on now. Spends all day working on his cars. Must be nice.

Wow a 200 year old Nova. I don't think so James. LOL

Bryan

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
I've been with Lucent and now Alcatel-Lucent for almost 9 yrs :eek:. Telecom's been a tough gig lately. You a router jockey?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts