Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey I have a 63 with a 327(62 non nova block ) 4 spd sag. as I got it it has a home made bracket for the clutch ball I here all chevy 2 has a good replacment ? right now the car has a pice of junk remote filter with hoses clamped on :rolleyes: and the filter mounted on the iner fender up front. leaking (big suprise) I thought of getting some good fittings and hoses to put on the adapter. any sudjestions to relocate or fix the problem? NO a tubo 350 is not the fix I am looking for LOL.:no:. a good Idea for a diferent place for the filter at least? help

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Here's the part I bought from Classic industries for my pivot ball...Mounts to the motor just above the oil filter I had to grind it down some on the left side Then installed it with 2 -1/2 x 1" bolt...
NJG30 62-67 SMALL BLOCK ENGINE/CLUTCH CONVERSION BRACKET $ 22.95 ea
Not sure what you can do about the oil filter...Try calling summit or classic industries....Their tech guys are helpful....

·
Premium Member
13,309 Posts
Some braided stainless lines for the remote filter.... or any good hydraulic supply can make you high temp rubber lines... with 1/2" pipe fittings...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts