Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone running headers with an aftermarket clip and angle plug heads? I have seen a few posts that suggest Hooker chassis header may fit the aftermarket clips but most suggest TCI etc. but they don't look like they will clear angle plugs. Also running a 4 spd with factory linkage. Any suggestions would be appreciated, Jeff

·
Registered
890 Posts
On my 63 the TCI would not work mainly because they hit the clutch fork.For an automatic or a car with a hyd throw out bearing I think they would work nice.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response. I already have all of the mechanical linkage but may have to go to hydraulic. Do you know if they clear angle plug heads? Anyone running Hooker full lengths and if so do they clear the mustang II subframes? :confused: Thanks.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I am going to try to find a set and try them out. My only obstacle may be the steering for the rack and pinion. Other than that i guess it should work out ok. I appreciate the advice, Jeff

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Hooker 1 5/8" full length will clear stock factory clutch linkage but the 1 3/4 will not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts