Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking at car covers and wondering if anyone sells one with mirror pockets? I bought an OER one, and though the description says it has pockets it doesn't. I have drivers and passenger side mirrors and the cover doesn't fit well at all. I'll be returning this one and looking for recommendations for an indoor quality cover. I've spoke with California Car cover, and they don't have pockets either but maybe their fitment is better. :confused:

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Give Marsha a call at Hugger Covers...They make CUSTOM fitted covers that will include the mirror pockets....Check out the mirror pockets on the Chevelle on their web site. They have a variety of cloth and thread colors you can choose.

http://www.huggercovers.com/

Martin

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
MAYBE IF YOU FOLD YOUR MIRRORS IN, THEY WILL FIT PROPER! :yes:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hey guys, I'm looking at car covers and wondering if anyone sells one with mirror pockets? I bought an OER one, and though the description says it has pockets it doesn't. I have drivers and passenger side mirrors and the cover doesn't fit well at all. I'll be returning this one and looking for recommendations for an indoor quality cover. I've spoke with California Car cover, and they don't have pockets either but maybe their fitment is better. :confused:

Thanks.
Hey: Did you check out the one I told you about, 62-67 fleece from Classic Ind. Huntington Beach Ca. It has mirror pockets and fit is great... roid
PS...cost was $139.00...I think??!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts