Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Attached you will find the flyer for the cruise. I am truly looking forward to getting together. My wife and I have had a blast putting this cruise together and going to the different wineries and meeting people who are offering discounts and parking for our cars. If you haven't decided, please take a look at the flyer posted in the Southwest section and see what you are going to miss.:D:D:D

http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16992&d=1239744055

·
Premium Member
11,285 Posts
Looks like a good time Eddie. Little out of the way for us tho. :D Hope ya'll have a great time. :yes:

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only one less from the last count. I will get that tomorrow:yes:

·
Registered
639 Posts
I may have to pull an all nighter Friday, but I am not giving up! Still going to try to make it...more progress made last night. I bench bled the MC last night and fininished running the lines, so I just have to get the MC mounted, and bleed everything...hopefully get a bit of a test drive in prior to Saturday. I don't want to look like this :eek: driving up the 15.

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I may have to pull an all nighter Friday, but I am not giving up! Still going to try to make it...more progress made last night. I bench bled the MC last night and fininished running the lines, so I just have to get the MC mounted, and bleed everything...hopefully get a bit of a test drive in prior to Saturday. I don't want to look like this :eek: driving up the 15.
Alright Gunny, way to go!!:yes:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Alright Gunny, way to go!!:yes:
That's just what I needed...a little encouragement! although if you looked in my garage right now you would be saying "you're not gonna make it!" Got some more done over lunch and am about ready to bleed the brakes. Tonight will be a big deciding factor....

·
Premium Member
964 Posts
Not good Eddie I won't be able to make it:( Going to Laughlin next weekend so I'm working this Saturday.

No problem Mark; hope to see you at another SoCal Novas get-together. Does anyone want to meet at Tom's Farms like Mark suggested, or should we all just meet-up in Temecula at the Swing Inn around 9:00 a.m.? Later, RK

1 - 20 of 25 Posts