Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,482 Posts
Ah Yes! The old stampede, ( Midnight Roundup in my day ) Played there many a times with the band!

·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
Thats looks like a blast!! My Mom lives down there in Morgan Hill. I will have to look for a car trailer to get my 4.10 gears down there:yes:.

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dale, don't forget that the invite is always there....come on down.:yes:

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Well, it looks like I'll be in Temecula on May 2nd, but I have horse hauling and video taping duties at the SoCal Equestrian Center on Los Corralitos Road for a dressage show. Take lots of photos of the cruise. Hopefully, I'll get to see some of you on the drive down and back. Have fun.

·
Vendor
4,056 Posts
Hey JR. Just take it up to 90 or so really fast and shut er down and coast a while:yes: You will get there in no time! I'm sure if you call ahead, maybe you could get a....get out of jail card:D

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Thats looks like a blast!! My Mom lives down there in Morgan Hill. I will have to look for a car trailer to get my 4.10 gears down there:yes:.

I drive all over with 4:10 in my Firebird. I did the PCH cruise and the CPP cruise. I cruise the freeway around 3500RPMs. I don't know how fast that is but I keep up pretty good with all the others.

·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
Hey JR. Just take it up to 90 or so really fast and shut er down and coast a while:yes: You will get there in no time! I'm sure if you call ahead, maybe you could get a....get out of jail card:D
Ill definately get the card:D
I drive all over with 4:10 in my Firebird. I did the PCH cruise and the CPP cruise. I cruise the freeway around 3500RPMs. I don't know how fast that is but I keep up pretty good with all the others.
Ya I was able to do the CPP cruise but I was about the same, 3500 all the way down there and that was only 60mph. It felt like I was stopped at times:turn: I only have 26" tall tires so it might be closer to a 4.56 feel. Its time for that 2004r or 700r4:eek:

Oh and there is a fight on that night! just fyi, Ricky Hatton vs Manny Pacquaio

1 - 20 of 32 Posts