Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did Chevrolet, factory or dealer ever install the dual mirrors on the fenders, not the doors?

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
The dealer installed a mirror on the fender of Ted crockers evening orchid 65

·
Registered
276 Posts
I always thought it was a mistake on teds car:eek:
and the dealer/installer did not see the small dimples that they put on the door(s) specifically for.... 'MIRROR PLACEMENT'

·
Registered
470 Posts
I kinda dig the foreign style of mounting them on the forward part of the front fender.
THIS IS UHMERCA!

Love it or leave it you commie pinko! You don't like where we put our mirrors you can get the H E Double Hockey Sticks right out!

Forward part of the fender...

I'll forward your fender, I'll tell you what.

:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
2,814 Posts
THIS IS UHMERCA!

Love it or leave it you commie pinko! You don't like where we put our mirrors you can get the H E Double Hockey Sticks right out!

Forward part of the fender...

I'll forward your fender, I'll tell you what.

:D:D:D
Did I touch a nerve?:devil:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Im not big on the look, but it makes much more sense. When their on the door, everytime you slam the door it jars the mirror and can move it out of adjustment

·
Registered
150 Posts
2 mirrors...

So I am taking from this unofficial poll that it's undesirable to have two mirrors? I would of thought that it would of looked good, I was thinking of putting the other one on my car. I think that will have to be thought about a little more.
As far as not being able to adjust the mirror I don't adjust my mirrors much once I have them set. And if I had to the wife could do it for me, just like I have done in the past with our old pick up truck mirrors when I was a kid.

hmmm... This might call for a mirror poll!

Brian

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
So I am taking from this unofficial poll that it's undesirable to have two mirrors? I would of thought that it would of looked good, I was thinking of putting the other one on my car. I think that will have to be thought about a little more.
As far as not being able to adjust the mirror I don't adjust my mirrors much once I have them set. And if I had to the wife could do it for me, just like I have done in the past with our old pick up truck mirrors when I was a kid.

hmmm... This might call for a mirror poll!

Brian
:) One only :)

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well i've seen and owned older Chevrolets with dual FENDER mounted mirrors...
just asking if it occurred on ChevyII's...

maybe CdnL79 Bob will know...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts