Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm299/1floho/1963 Nova SS resto mod/?albumview=slideshow

1963 SS NOVA
MARTZ FRONT ROADRACE SUBFRAME WITH COILOVERS AND NASCAR STYLE BILLIT SWAY BAR
SOON TO BE INSTALLED LS3 WITH HOTCAM 480 PLUS HP
TREMIC T600 5 SPEED
CUSTOM FULL FRAME/UNIBODY
CURRIE 9 PLUS REAR END NARROWED 3'' WITH 31 SPLINE AXLES AND DETROIT LOCKER 3:70
ART MORRISION 4 BAR WITH COILOVERS
HAND MADE MINI TUBS
2'' COWL INDUCTION HOOD
JET TRIM OFFROAD SUSPENSION SEATS
VINTAGE WHEELS 17X7 FRONT 17X11 REAR WITH KNOCKOFFS(copies of FORD GT 40 WHEELS)
FOUR WHEEL DISC
IDIDIT CHROME TILT COLUMN
BAKING SODA BLASTED BY SOTEX SODA BLASTING
NEW FULL QRT'S, TRUNKLID, ETC BY GOODMARK THRU TAMARAZ
SOON TO BE SEEN IN ORIGINAL RED TWO STAGE PAINT WITH BLACK TOP AND SILVER SS REAR COLOR

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
nice workmanship!
my 63 wagon build has many of the same "trick",but you've really pulled out all the stops on the frame and suspension.i'm running the same wheels with a shallower offset(showing more lip to the outside).
keep up the progress pic's friend.
leftcoast carl.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bkhotrod

Bkhotrod,

very nice. 62-65 novas rule.

Thanks everybody for the encouragement. You gotta love these cars to put this kind of effort and money into them and its good to see i am not the only nova nut. I have a 66 corvette with the original 427 in it and a 1967 camaro with the origianl paint, drivetrain and protecto plate buy my novas are my pride and joy.

Thanks again steves nova site

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bubba the Neapolitan mastiff is about 140 lbs, he is still a puppy at 1 1/2 years old.

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
Wow, that is gonna be some kinda ride. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am getting ready to start on my 63 again and have been eyeing the martz front clip. I have a couple questions for you. How was the install? Any major snags? Are you running the wilwood disc upgrade? What size wheels and tires? What BackSpacing? What did you pay for the kit and what all did you get? Thanks and your car is inspiration even unfinished it looks bada*s!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts