Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a solid body no rust Arizona project car. Many new items are installed on the car and it has a good running Chevy 350 engine. This car has an automatic transmission with a new B&M shifter, MSD ignition, Holly four barrel carburetor, disk brakes on the front and drum on the rear and power brakes.

Also installed are brand new brake rotors and calipers as well as a new master cylinder and proportional valve. Also a new chrome steering column, steering wheel as well as interior Hushmats and new grey carpet. The interior dash metal was airbrush painted with a grey color and new grey Pro Car driver and passenger seats as well as both front seat belts are installed.

New sill plates are included, as well as the original gage assembly, dash pad and additional steering wheel cover. I will also give you the 1978 Fisher Body Service Manual Haynes Repair manual. I have more pictures I can send you if you would like to see them.

This solid project car is well on it's way to completion Im asking $6,000 for it. Private message me if you're interested and we can talk on the phone.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, yea I actually did allot of work on it but I purchased another classic car about 90% completed. That's why I'm selling this.

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,746 Posts
SteveV . . . . . . .. Welcome to SNS . . . . . . . nice 4th gen Nova - - and, clean AZ car .

Just . . . . where in Arizona ? I'm up North , near Prescott .. . . . . . . . jim

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,746 Posts
Hi Jim, nice to meet you, I’m down in Chandler.
Can I ask - - - - "is u'r new 'classic car' still a Nova ?

and, We may just have another " Nova Phoenix BBQ " later in the year (around Nov. time) . just FYI .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts