Discussion Starter #1
Just came out on my Row52 alerts.

Pick and Pull
113 Beard Avenue
Modesto, CA 95354

·
Registered
156 Posts
A member messaged me about a wiper/washer motor recently. Iffy if I have one, perhaps you two can connect. Of course there is a lag between when car is first placed, and what is actually left when one finally gets to it. These cars have dried up in El Paso/southern New Mexico, seemingly in just the last couple of years. U Pull its commonly only keep them 90 to 180 days - then's it's to the crusher. Thinned the herd fairly quickly of remaining parts cars.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Yes, they seem to be stripped quickly.
Mike had posted this San Jose based '72 a while back as a complete car and I went to see it the next day and this is what was left....I regret not taking the wind vent assemblies.

·
Registered
156 Posts
RF fender if not horrible at bottom heel and entire firewall/cowl would be worth taking
Amazing these cars are still out there

·
Registered
820 Posts
Dave, agree.
f you look closely at the picture you can see where someone had cut a section from the upper trunk gutter at the top of the quarter, (this was true on both sides).
This obviously was a dry weather car. Lots of good sheetmetal sections that could have been harvested. I'm sure this car has been shredded by now.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
you sure will not find a car like that in a junk yard in michigan.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts