Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
14,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 1976 Nova Medalist was an appearance package for Novas to commemorate the '76 Olympics. It's frequently referred to as the Gold Medalist package, but it's generally believed that the option was available in any color for any '76 Nova model. However, most buyers ordered the package in Metallic Gold (Code 53), but I've seen pictures of silver and black Medalist Novas. I don't know what kind of prices these cars demand, or if they're highly sought after.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1976-Chevr...4e20e9df:g:-ZAAAOSworNcDBjm:rk:2:pf:0&vxp=mtr

Bob

·
Registered
404 Posts
I have one too!

I also have a 1976 Gold Medalist. From the sellers description, it appears he took my verbiage directly from an ad I had placed previously. Mine is also a V-8 with factory air, still R-12 and works. I purchased mine from the grandson of the original owner. Mine has 36,XXX actual miles and appears to be in much better condition than the this one. Mine is original, except for the tires, battery, and fuel pump. Even the hoses and belts are original. The "Medalist" package was available in any color, or body/engine combination. The "Gold Medalist" was limited to one per dealer, and had a paint code 53, a paint code not listed in any dealer or showroom literature as being available on the Nova. If you would like any additional information, pm me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts