Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, :) :) :)
Great to share and connect with fellow Nova owners. I have an awesome and short story that makes me love this car even more:

I bought my 1976 Chevy Nova Coupe (305 CID, 2 BL) when I was 17 back in 1991. It was yellow - from the factory -, plaid seats, red striping, Keystone wheels. Bought it from a guy that needed money. He was in such a pinch, I paid $700 for it! After I graduated and joined the service, I decided to give it to my mother. I couldn't bring myself to sell it to anyone because I was so connected to the car. She kept it for 24 years and decided to GIVE IT BACK TO ME this year! She had it repainted with rally stripes, changed the wheels, and had the interior redone. It still needs some work done but I am more than happy - and able - to get that done.

I'm up for ideas and want to keep it as original as possible so I appreciate your recommendations. Look forward to sharing with you all!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
welcome to the nova site. time has not done that nova bad at all, your mother must have taken care of that one for sure.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! Nice looking '76, and nice story! Sometimes what goes around does come around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts