Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi every body i just wanna some advices...i have already restored my 1976 Nova that have been setting for 11 years ago but now it comes brand new i have already rebuilding it's small block 305 and renewing all the peaces inside it but still not enaugh for me the engine puts down about 311bhp but i don't know how much on wheels but car goes from 0-6miles 5.2 sec what am asking is: is it posible to get 400 hp out of my poor full stock 305??? without changing my rotation assimbley cuz my friend did a strocker on his 305 and porting valve heads with holy sniper Q-jet 750CFM he just got more than 450 hp on wheels i don't want all of this but am looking for some handcrafts that i can dis at hole without changing my engine rotation for example any ideas for carbs or power adder like NOS or some boost maybe or even camshaft ideas please if there any body that try something just tell me?❤

·
Registered
191 Posts
  • I can offer some practical advice, a 383” with Vortec heads is the cheapest and easiest horsepower to be had. And the engines make excellent torque at a relatively low RPM range, allowing you to run a streetable reared gear ratio.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts