Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve wanted this car since I first heard my old man talk about it when I was knee high to a grasshopper. He had one, turquoise I think, beautiful monster of a car.

well now I have one. Got it on a steal too with extra parts. Now my goal Is to completely restore it and take her around the country. She’s 45 yrs old with less than 45k original miles. Engine is a 262 V8 Edelbrock with an oversized 4barrel carb, ceramic headers, sitting on twin cherry bombs with a foot of pipe each. Frame is superb from what I’ve seen on it(haven’t lifted her) only issues are cosmetic and body. There’s rust in several places on the body where it joints. Dashboard is busted. Wipers don’t work. AC selector switch is gone and some other stuff.
Anyway, I’ll likely be posting on here periodically as time passes probably looking for advice. Till then, I bid you all well.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I’ve wanted this car since I first heard my old man talk about it when I was knee high to a grasshopper. He had one, turquoise I think, beautiful monster of a car.

well now I have one. Got it on a steal too with extra parts. Now my goal Is to completely restore it and take her around the country. She’s 45 yrs old with less than 45k original miles. Engine is a 262 V8 Edelbrock with an oversized 4barrel carb, ceramic headers, sitting on twin cherry bombs with a foot of pipe each. Frame is superb from what I’ve seen on it(haven’t lifted her) only issues are cosmetic and body. There’s rust in several places on the body where it joints. Dashboard is busted. Wipers don’t work. AC selector switch is gone and some other stuff.
Anyway, I’ll likely be posting on here periodically as time passes probably looking for advice. Till then, I bid you all well.
[/QUOT
Welcome to SNS. Glad to have you with us, Sounds like lots of fun ahead. We do like pictures if you have any.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Welcome! Post up some progress pics as you go along so we can follow

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,487 Posts
Welcome to the site!
Please keep us posted on your progress... and feel free to ask any questions that may come up along the way.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
WELCOME to SNS , for sure , you'll like it Here .

and, I'll ask : just - - What Year . . & . . What Style ? ? ?

again, Welcome . . . . . . . from , sunny Chino Valley , Arizona .

·
Registered
424 Posts
Welcome Newbie!! You'll be back here plenty getting information to restore your newly acquired addiction. Have fun dude!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts