Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am in need of some pictures or diagrams of the rear bumper panel on how the wires go to install it. This is using all of the original parts.

Thanks

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,486 Posts
Driver Side

Passenger Side

Side View

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Tony,
Photos have been sent to email address provided.
I'm glad they were able to help.
Mike

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Your Welcome!

·
Registered
83 Posts
rear bumper install.

Wow! thanks I have the same issue on my '74. th e original plastic filler was warped from years of setting but still supple. I taped it to a board a couple of years back and put it in the attic. it's nice and straight now. the pics really will help when I put it on.
I have a question though. does anyone know much about the position of the rubber flaps over the A frames on the front inner fenders. I got a replacement set with 4 pieces two are over the A frame directly but I also got two half moon pieces that I don't have any Idea where they go.
Thanks for the help

dD

·
Registered
295 Posts
Wow! thanks I have the same issue on my '74. th e original plastic filler was warped from years of setting but still supple. I taped it to a board a couple of years back and put it in the attic. it's nice and straight now. the pics really will help when I put it on.
I have a question though. does anyone know much about the position of the rubber flaps over the A frames on the front inner fenders. I got a replacement set with 4 pieces two are over the A frame directly but I also got two half moon pieces that I don't have any Idea where they go.
Thanks for the help

dD
I believe the half moon pieces go on the inner fender well behind the wheel they act kinda like a rock guard for stones flying off the tires

1 - 10 of 10 Posts