Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems to be priced kind of high. Do you see anything wrong?

Person has low feedback

How many cars do they have for sale?

·
15,187 Posts
Like many of the Classic Automall cars, this one has been on eBay for a long time. Begs the question why it hasn't sold. It's an SS clone. Numerous restoration miscues. The only thing SS about the grill is the emblem. SS decals on front fenders are installed lower than factory. The listing states they don't have much engine information. It also mentions rust appearing behind real wheel openings and surface rust underneath. Depends on what you're looking for, I guess. If you want a real 1974 SS, this isn't it.

Bob

·
Registered
571 Posts
Well, it's at a Dealer, so price will be higher. Possibly by a factor of at least 2. The AC is not hooked up at all, you would think a seller such as Them, would either spring for the "delete" plate, and get rid of that bulky suitcase, or collect all the pieces to return to original. Doesn't even appear the heater hoses are there! Vinyl top, I frankly don't care for them, they trap moisture and will require additional care and maintenance. Big dealer margin item back in the day.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Well, it's at a Dealer, so price will be higher. Possibly by a factor of at least 2. The AC is not hooked up at all, you would think a seller such as Them, would either spring for the "delete" plate, and get rid of that bulky suitcase, or collect all the pieces to return to original. Doesn't even appear the heater hoses are there! Vinyl top, I frankly don't care for them, they trap moisture and will require additional care and maintenance. Big dealer margin item back in the day.
They are a consignment dealer. The asking price is set by the consigner. The car is sold in whatever condition the consigner wishes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts