Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1974 Nova
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll look at trades or entertain any cash offer!
Details- The motor is a strong 250 Inline 6 with 100,500 factory miles mated to a 350 hydromatic automatic transmission, just had an oil change around 100,000, has heat and air (not air conditioning), newer custom blue and white interior. Was my daily before I got a new car.
PARTS- New brake cylinders all around, new front brake hoses, new master cylinder, new headlights, second hand tail light, new stereo system. New $700 14in rally wheels and tires put on when the oil was changed.
New Radiator, radiator core support with bushings, new hoses all the way around, new trans cooler, thermostat, plug wires, intake/exhaust gasket, carb gasket, tons of new hardware.
I have a. extra bench seat, tail light, and a few other parts, and the factory 15in steel wheels.

Needs- Drivers side Quarter glass (doesn't leak just needs the right glass), and minor tlc here and there like the dash and rear section around the taillights. Oh and could also use some new paint!

Located in the North-East Alabama Area, Can hear it run and drive any day of the week!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts