Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find out what my car is worth. It is a 73 ss hatchback with matching #'s and 48,000 miles.The car was originally a n. carolina car floors, and trunk are good, hatch is rotted inside. Here are the options, 350 2brl, 350 auto, posi, pdb, ps, ac, rear speaker, tinted glass, vinyl top, console with gages, tach and clock in dash, optional suspension package, antenna in windshield, dual exhaust, sport mirrors, rubber pads on bumpers. That is everything that i can thing of. the body is about a 8 out of 10. Everything in the car works. Could someone give me a rough idea what it is worth PLEASE. You can email me directly if you wantat [email protected]. also I'm looking for a hatch.

·
Registered
175 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply Maxturbo.

I don't always agree with the nada book because it does not take into account all the options, condition, or in this case millage, and originality. """ I would still like anyones opinion on the true value of the car"""

·
Registered
348 Posts
we need pics, without them you wont get a good opinion.

Eric

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks everyone I listed the car forsale

Thanks everyone for the input. The NADA book is actually $5,658low $12,245 average and $21,700 high with only adding the ss package, ac, and 350 v8, because that is all you can add. The car is really nice. I listed it for $5500. Does that sound good? If anyone is interested in the car it is listed forsale on the web site.

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
adrenaline jnky said:
The NADA book is actually $5,658low $12,245 average and $21,700 high with only adding the ss package, ac, and 350 v8, because that is all you can add. The car is really nice. I listed it for $5500. Does that sound good?
i think the nada quote differs a lot.. i did the exact same thing as you and didnt get nearly those numbers...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what did you get

Just qurious what did you get for #'s?? I just checked again and got the same #'s. I used the nada classic cars book.

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
Low Retail $3,526

Average Retail $6,898

High Retail $12323

I am guessing these are for PERFECT cars.... because they really dont offer any thing on what kinda shape these low, avg, and high cars are in...???

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Figured out why we wer getting different ##$$$

You have to put in your zipcode. My zip is 02702 that is why the prices are different. Still not sure if I agree with the $$$ because it does not ask for any options but ac, motor, ss, or rs. I think all the other options and millage should play a part, just like if you were checking on a newer car. $5000 takes the car.

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
Wow,
A 73 SS is worth Nowhere near that Money.
Joe

Edit to add,That is NADA value that you posted,
Your Price sounds Good.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Car Must Go !!!!!!!! $4000

I have to sell this car ASAP!!!!!! $4000 TAKES IT ..... I WOULD EVEN SELL IT THIS WEEKEND FOR $3500 I can be reached at 508-631-4784

1 - 12 of 12 Posts