Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have all the details in my head anymore, too long since I have worked on the car, and that is the reason it's for sale, details are in this post
What details I do remember are, the motor mounts and possibly tranny mount need to be redone as I did not like the angle it was sitting at. Fuel system was almost complete, have a griffen aluminum radiator still in the box, taurus electric fan, new in the boxes bumpers, has a steel cowl hood in addition to a stock hood that has a dimple from a carb stud, new multi leaf springs, new radiator core support, new big block heater core, lq4 with 30 thousand something miles when pulled from a 2002 denali, 243 heads with dual spings, futural f6 cam, ls6 intake with ported throttle body, ceramic long tube headers, hughes flex plate, 4l80e tranny with circle d billet torque converter (tranny had 50K on it when pulled from a 2004 rwd van), modified but not complete done wiring harness and ecu from a 2004 chevy van, new in box dakota digital dash, black bench seat interior that could use carpet and door panels, headliner has a rip, sumped gas tank with walbro 250 external electric fuel pump, car has front disc brakes, power steering with G-body Monte Carlo steering box (fast ratio), tilt steering column. That is all I can think off the top of my head.

Body is in decent shape, but there is filler in there that is obvious from 10 feet away, car was a drag strip car before me and they just made it look good enough. This car would need to be seen in person to purchase, just so you don't get fooled by the pictures. It is not hideous, just not as good as the pics look. I really want to sell it complete, asking $8,000, located in brooklyn park mn

1 - 1 of 1 Posts