Model: Nova

Engine: 350 SBC

Body/Exterior: Stock

Front End: Stock

Transmission: Rebuilt TH350 with shift kit

Rear End: 10 bolt

Exhaust: 2.25in Dual glass packs

Wheels/Tires: Rally rims

Interior/Accessories: Cipher Racing seats w/ latch and link lap belt, B&M Star Shifter, 3 3/4 Auto Meter Tach, 2 1/16 Ultra Lite Oil Pressure/Volt/Water Temp Gauges w/pod, Lecarra Steering wheel,

Electrical: Aftermarket Wiring Kit

Sound system: Pioneer Xplod Head Unit, 2 Stock Rear Impala Speakers, and Dual 12in Sub Woofers in a box with a 800 watt amp

Additional Comments: I am 18 and this is my first restoration project with my dad. I am currently a senior in high school just about to head off to college. Wanted something to impress the kids at my school with there rice burners and weed wackers lol. I uploaded only a before and after picture bc I have so many so let me know what you guys think!

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Looks like you're off to a good start! I'm only a little older than you, but my advice is to never give up, no matter how difficult it gets. I've felt like throwing the wrench down forever on a few occasions. Just stick with it.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
YOU GUYS HAVE DONE SOME FINE WORK, IT'S LOOKIN' GOOD! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Concentrate and spend money on the car, not the booming stereo.

Just sayin'

Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys and the stereo and the sub woofers were free from a friend, that's why there in there. I wouldn't spend a fortune on those when i could use that money on something else!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts