Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of another Chevy rear end that is maybe 4-6 inches narrower that will bolt straight under my car with out no mods? I have so new slicks and rims but the off set is a little off for my liking. I want to have them tuck under my quarter panels because I just replaced my QP's and don't want to beat the hell out of them with my bad off set rims
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
663 Posts
What size slick and whats the backspacing on the rims? Lot more work then just changing the out the rear

I run a 28x9 on a 15x8 with 5" backspacing and they just fit on my 72.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What size slick and whats the backspacing on the rims? Lot more work then just changing the out the rear

I run a 28x9 on a 15x8 with 5" backspacing and they just fit on my 72.
These slicks are 28X10, not sure of the back space on the rim. On the stock rear end they stick out from the quarter panel 1 to 2 inches how ever there looks to be plenty of room on the back side so the whole wheel could go in around 3 inches. I didn't take no measurements but just by eyeballing it they look like they will tuck in and fit. I know that by eyeballing it I could be totally wrong but we will see. I will take measurements it was just late when I bolted them on and I was out of time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts