Chevy Nova Forum banner

1971 2D rear door panel trim

1282 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  1quik69
Hi guys,
I'm getting all the parts ready to install for door panels. On the rear panels, i'm looking for the trim that goes on the front of the rear panel, attaches to the door-edge and holds the front of the rear panel to the side quarter below the window to the door step aluminum trim. Searched a couple vendors, can't seem to locate it. So what's it called and who has it?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
It's called windlace. I believe J.C. Whitney carries it also.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.