Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
1970 ss

looks like a decent long term project, AC car!! cool color combo now if this was a big block car it might be a little more enticing. I paid 6k for my sons 70SS

·
13,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Currently bid to $5300 as of April 14th.

B.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
It's lacking a couple things that will hurt the value, open diff, automatic, the damage and it needs a full restoration, so $4-6000 would be my window. I think I'd like to see it and poke at it to see how good or bad it actually is though.

·
13,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Find a better car...too many issues with this one. I would simply pass and not waste good money on a bad project.
-wilma
I agree. You can't see what's under the paint. You can tell by the mildew on the rear seats this car has been in damp environment, probably for the full 31 years. I think if it was media blasted it would look like many of the solid looking cars we've seen on TV restoration programs that come back from blasting barely held together by rust? In addition, the stockpile of NOS parts the seller has will have to be bought separately.

Bob

·
Registered
110 Posts
Makes me feel better.

I recently paid $5600 for a 73 with a perfect body and in primer, barely running. I've got 11k in it now. outside nearly done. Now on to the inside.

I feel better for paying the $5600, at least.....LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts