Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My question is this car has all the SS emblems but does not have the engine size by the marker light on the fenders so my question is what is this car worth has a 327 in it at the moment 12 bolt rear end. Going to go look at it Saturday.

·
Registered
810 Posts
If it isnt full of bondo id say 4-5 k depending what engine is in it. If the owner can prove its a real ss maybe 2-3k more. Other than that your buying emblems and a restorable car.Be carefull and look it over real good.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im going to actually take a magnet and cloth with I have a a nova that needs a restore but I know where i can get a 396 block for this car if it is a true correct SS I know if its a real SS 12 bolt with posi for a camaro or nova its not cheap to buy. It looks pretty clean besides the passenger side rocker looks to have rust.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I LIKE IT, ITS READY TO GET NASTY! :yes:

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Not a original SS in my opinion. My guess is a 6 cyld. originally. !970 SS would have had white parking lenses in the front and a engine size emblem on the front fenders as well as some interior upgrades .

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
I don't think it's a SS, I doesnt have the floor console with the gauges. I still like it.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free
I dont know if it is a reall SS, but a floor console and gauges has nothing to do with it being an SS or not. Any SS car in those days could be ordered with a bench seat as this car has.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts