Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Below is an interesting email I received today. I did not research this so I can not verify it. If you are interested, email/call Russell Scott directly.

--------------------

subject: 1970-72 Novas V-8 350, AT needed for major movie in Austin

HELP!

Quentin Tarrantino has written a script Death Proof inspired by elements of Vanishing Point, White Lightning, Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry, etc. We will film out of the Robert Rodriquez Troublemaker Studios in Austin starting in August. Among our vehicle needs are 4 more additional 1970-70 2 door Nova with capacity to flat out run. Paint and interior don't matter. We need straight bodies and runners. We have allowed a healthy budget and have currently exhausted all leads. we are looking as close to Austin as possible. We need to buy. No rentals. My 24/7 cell 512-422-6753. Any leads and referrals appreciated. Please feel free to send this info around. Reasonable offered get priority. Unreasonable offers get attention also. Am willing to go 250 in any direction from Austin at the drop of a call. Must be automatic transmission also.

Thanks

Russell Scott
http://www.coolcarcasting.com

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
Doug Timme said:
Well if it is legit, looks like there will be a few less Novas on the planet.
Doug
Oh ya...thats why they have to buy them...there wont be anything left to return to the owner....crap why kill a Nova when theres so many Mustangs and Camaros to destroy:(

·
5,145 Posts
"currently exhausted all leads"??????
have they heard of Ebay or the internet. With a "healthy" budget you should be able to get anything you need online.
Just makes it sound fishy to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts