Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought I would post this to show some of you what factory paper work looks like for a 396/375HP Nova. These cars are very hard to find with any paper work and to have factory invoices to some of these cars are a rare find. I have blocked out some of the info on it because I'm still looking for the car. I have talked with the original owner of this car and he wished he still had it,the car was sold when the first gas crunch hit. This is one of many that I have enjoy:) . Ed

·
Registered
135 Posts
Ed,

That 69 SS has some Great options! What dealership did the car originally sell out of? Tarrytown is about 15 minutes from me.

-Dave

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tarrytown NY is were GMAC was,the car was sold new from Scuncio Chevrolet in RI. Ed

·
Registered
418 Posts
Just wondering what the purpose of blacking out the VIN is on the invoice, could someone do something unsavory if it were shown? It always makes me wonder why plates are blocked out and little things like this.....:confused:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
orest402 said:
Just wondering what the purpose of blacking out the VIN is on the invoice, could someone do something unsavory if it were shown? It always makes me wonder why plates are blocked out and little things like this.....:confused:
If someone lookin to steel a particular car these web sites can be like a catalogue so it's a good idea to hide plate & vin #'s.Less chance of them find out where the car actually is.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Love that combo - especially Dusk Blue, my favorite color ;)
M

1 - 10 of 10 Posts