Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my brother in laws finally convinced me to pick up an old classic car. After a little arm twisting and having them talk to wifey, I picked one up over the weekend. I also picked up a 350 yesterday. Both great deals that couldn't have been passed up. With the brothers in laws and father in laws expertise, this should make for a fun project. Good thing they're motivated to help w/ beer and bbq provided :D

I couldn't help but take a picture of my son in it

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Congratulations on your new toy. Looks to be super straight and pretty clean too. You are gonna make some cool memories with your boy that he will never forget. Good luck and keep us posted cause we love them pictures.:yes::yes::yes:

·
Premium Member
4,488 Posts
Congratulations on your new toy. Looks to be super straight and pretty clean too. You are gonna make some cool memories with your boy that he will never forget. Good luck and keep us posted cause we love them pictures.:yes::yes::yes:
X2.…………

Welcome to the site.... One thing you left out was with stevesnovasite expertise to ;)

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Welcome to the SNS site. Lots of very helpfull people out here. Car looks like a good starter project to bad you didn't buy a ford so you could fire up that cement mixer and fill it up! :devil::devil::devil: RICK

1 - 4 of 4 Posts