Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the 69 Acadian from Peterborough Ont the guy wanted 6 grand for about a year ago,I payed less than 1/3 of what he wanted for it,The original owner lives about 2 miles from my house,she is a retired nurse,she is a historian & kept every bill from new until she sold it to her friend in 2004,69 oil changes, the first was $3.19 from the dealer at 975 miles,bill of sale,built sheet,I have replaced the inner & outer wheel houses,partial quaters,drop offs,outer trunk pans,drivers door,front fenders,the car is original 52 red with black custom bucket seat interior, has the #s 307 2bbl with # 350 trans, p drum brakes,console & am radio,also replaced 8.2 for 8.5 3.08 posi,new dash pad,seat covers,carpet,brakes,all body mounts,the car was undercoated 9 times from new until 2004, has original floors,break line from front to back,pas front brake line & fuel line are all original from day one,the starter is not original but the alt is.There was 1091 2dr v8 69 acadians built.less than any 396 BB novas built [ not including copo 427 or yenko etc] car needs paint & detailing under the hood , i think this car is kind of rare considering there were 88.393 nova 2dr v8. what is it worth when painted & detailed?Thanks

·
13,723 Posts
It's virtually impossible to give an estimate of value without detailed pictures. I would suggest you begin by having this car professionally appraised.

Bob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts