Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure where too look for this type on info so I thought I would throw it out to my fellow Nova owners.

This past Thurdsay evening while testing at ATCO raceway, I was involved in a pretty bad accident at the top end of the racetrack. My pride and joy suffered extensive damages from basically a head on collision with the wall at about 145-150 MPH.

What I am looking for are the factory chassis specs for the 68 Nova. These would be the factory reference points for the the factory mounts for the the front subframe, the rear subframe specs and reference points for suspension mounts, reference points and measurements basically for the entire factory stock chassis.

I posted this in the Origional forum as well, but I figure alot of guys here are very knowledgable and may nott read that post.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!!

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Not sure where too look for this type on info so I thought I would throw it out to my fellow Nova owners.

This past Thurdsay evening while testing at ATCO raceway, I was involved in a pretty bad accident at the top end of the racetrack. My pride and joy suffered extensive damages from basically a head on collision with the wall at about 145-150 MPH.

What I am looking for are the factory chassis specs for the 68 Nova. These would be the factory reference points for the the factory mounts for the the front subframe, the rear subframe specs and reference points for suspension mounts, reference points and measurements basically for the entire factory stock chassis.

I posted this in the Origional forum as well, but I figure alot of guys here are very knowledgable and may nott read that post.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!!
I don't have the info you are asking for however, I am sorry to here about your misfortune but am glad you are ok!:yes:

·
Registered
418 Posts

Maybe this will help. I don't remember where I got it and it doesn't say it is for a 68 specifically but I believe it should work for you. Sorry about your accident and Good Luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts