Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a hard time findings front bucket seats for my 1968 Nova. Any idea where I can find a set (looking for stock) or what other vehicle used the same seat?

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
2 Posts
Having a hard time findings front bucket seats for my 1968 Nova. Any idea where I can find a set (looking for stock) or what other vehicle used the same seat?

Thanks,
Steve
Wow,,,,over 15 years ago? Well did you ever find seats? I looking for a pair for my Nova,

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SS68,

Welcome. Wow, that is an old post. I happen to have an extra set of 68 seats I would consider selling. Where are you located? I think they might be a expensive to ship.

Steve

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
I used Procar for my 68 and had them recovered to match the rear seat. I could have got the ones with the headrest but since the 68 didn't come with head rest I did not.

·
Premium Member
3,729 Posts
SS68,

Welcome. Wow, that is an old post. I happen to have an extra set of 68 seats I would consider selling. Where are you located? I think they might be a expensive to ship.

Steve
Bucket seats for the 68 are getting rare. Does your pair have the mounting hardware? Posting a pic, with your location, would help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts