Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car was for sale a couple of months ago and, I thought it sold quickly. But its back up again, it appears to be a nice car if it checks out okay, not enough pics. $18000 is a good price for low mileage all steel car even if its not original. Wish I was closer to do an inspection.

·
Premium Member
1968 Chevy II Nova, Central Arkansas
2,015 Posts
Not a single picture of the DESIRABLE 396 ENGINE

·
13,816 Posts
This looks like a great car for the money, if it's all as presented. First thing I'd do is ask for the VIN and cowl tag info. With the 2 tone, high end optional trim package, etc., it smacks a little bit of being a pretty looking six cylinder when it was born. If so, what beefing up has taken place to support the big block and THM400? As BLYOTH mentions above, very strange there are no engine pics. The value of a car like this suffers somewhat because it's not an SS and therefore not a factory big block. The 350 HP engine, 10 bolt, bench seat and column mounted THM400 automatic isn't the most highly desired combo, either. Having said this, if everything checks out, this could be a good buy and quite a unique car to own.

Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts