Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 1968 nova that was involved in a acident. the nova rear ended an s-10 pickup. I bought the car in hopes to reserrect her and make a sister to my 68 ss matching #s 350 car. problem is the fire wall was pushed back about 3/4 " I have a plan on how to get it bent back but if I had some documents with some measuring point to make sure that I have it syraight I might be able to put another nova back on the street!! thanks everyone!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you

thanks for tha fast response!! this is exactly what I needed!!. throwin in a pic of my SS... paid 200.00 for it in 1990. I have the matching # block stored in the garage for preservation. it also came equiped with the spedometer warning indicator.... one of a very few I guess. 350/powerglide, now on the floor, original grecian green but I liked the darker forest green pearl. original 12 bolt non posi, just upgraded to a eaton 3:42 posi,,, but during the paint prosess I lost the 2 probubly most hard to come by and valuable SS badges.... the one on the lower fender.. bummmer.. maybe the will turn up later. well anyway thanks for the help peace

[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Great looking ride!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts