Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,002 Posts
Welcome! The picture comes up for just a few seconds, but it looks like a few Novas I have had over the years. One of the most desirable of all, too, a '67 SS.

There's a lot of knowledge and help here on the site.

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,841 Posts
That makes 3 of us ---- maybe pic shows for 3 or 4 sec .

Murphnova ..... WELCOME to SNS .. with your 67 Nova

(FYI -- I think that is because your 'picture IS TOO Big' .... make / re-size it may work).

from Northern Arizona , jim

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! Good luck with your restoration.

·
Premium Member
3,547 Posts
Welcome to the site. They threw in a toddler as well?:D
Do you have experience with these old Novas?
The front sub frame is off of something 68 and later.
What are your plans?:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
Looks like an old race car...long wheel studs in the rear axles and the stainless seems to be Blacked out? Rear wheel wells inlarged for slicks?

What do you want to do with it?

Dave

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the site. They threw in a toddler as well?:D
Do you have experience with these old Novas?
The front sub frame is off of something 68 and later.
What are your plans?:popcorn:
This is my first nova. I have experience with metal/body work. The car came with a 76 corvette frame that had been stretched. I was going to use it until I realized how unorganized the previous owner was. He was missing a lot of parts. I ended up picking up a front end with brand new CPP parts on it. All I had to do was trade an old treadmill. Right now the plans are to put it back to original...mostly but with some improvements.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like an old race car...long wheel studs in the rear axles and the stainless seems to be Blacked out? Rear wheel wells inlarged for slicks?

What do you want to do with it?

Dave
It has been back halved, but was never finished. I plan to put it mostly back to original, but with some structural improvements. I have the steel and a parts car to help. I will definitely be putting quarters on it.

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,597 Posts
Welcome to the site!
Looking forward to seeing the future progress of your Nova.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
congrats on your purchase of 67 nova project. i would bet NOS trim is out there some where but i'm betting it's going to be very pricey. classic industries does sell the trim but i don't know how well the fit is.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts