Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a white ermine / black interior 67 Nova SS, Its mainly original, engine-rear end, has an updated 700R4 tranny conversion, drum brakes etc. Will the value be hurt if I restomod the drive train, add A/C and update the brakes and suspension? I want to make a nice driver out of this.

Mark

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
update it and save the old stuff.Cant really be sold as original since the tranny is gone.Build it and drive it!!bm

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I recently purchased a white ermine / black interior 67 Nova SS, Its mainly original, engine-rear end, has an updated 700R4 tranny conversion, drum brakes etc. Will the value be hurt if I restomod the drive train, add A/C and update the brakes and suspension? I want to make a nice driver out of this.

Mark
Mark,
Update that car and make it a nice, safe driver! You're '67 ought to accelerate, turn, & stop as well as a new car. _That_ (IMHO) will increase the value of your car & make it more desirable.

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
It is your car, do what you want to with it. I am! Noboby will like everything you do but I figure it is mine and just the way I like it, so who cares.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts