Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All -

Up for sale is my 67 Nova SS Project Car. I purchased the car in 2010 as a new project to replace my 73 Nova. As the story goes, life changes, as do priorities. I have my second child on the way, which changes perspective and time allocation to the big boy toys. Not in a rush to sell it, not hurting for cash.

Will take the right individual to finish it, this is a project!

The good:

Chassis, Suspension, brakes, fuel tank:

Chris Alston Chassisworks full frame - Installed full frame and suspension from CA Chassisworks - Welded to car, lowers the car to 6" of ground clearance, tucked the body into the rocker panels to keep pathways for things like exhaust, driveshaft, you know, "important" things while keeping clearance.

- Triangulated 4 link in the rear, sway bar, coil overs with Varishocks (all chassisworks)
- front end is A-arm and coil over with power steering rack (all chassisworks)
- 4 piston wilwood disc brakes, black drilled and slotted rotors.
- Sweet plywood wheels to roll the car around.

-Fab 9 rear end with back brace - 3.55 gears, aluminum case, tru-trac.

- Ricks stainless 18 gallon tank with vaporworx system - ZR1 pump.

- Speedhut gauges -

The bad -

This is obviously a project, not for the faint at heart. All of the systems are in need of installation. If you're really serious, I encourage a visit to look at the car before you take it away.

body work - body panels have been replaced and rough fit/aligned, will need final touches to fully align. It is in epoxy primer to keep surface rust down, I wasn't planning to paint over this primer so it would need to be sanded off before final paint.

Thought this would be a good audience to find someone to take over and build the car right. I am sure I am missing parts listed, I wouldn't say its a "no expenses spared" project, but it is a

Chassis is setup for a LS and T56 - which I have but not willing to sell until the car is gone.

$ 28k - or reasonable offer.

Located in Chico, CA 95973

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts