Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello this is Kenny, I am installing a Holley Sniper EFI having a problem finding a 12 volt switched . My install requires a 12 volt at on position and a 12 volt at cranking made several checks any suggestions.

·
Registered
113 Posts
you ignition switch should have both of those connect to it, One should go to the starter solenoid and one to the coil I believe. I have a wiring diagram around here somewhere I will need to find it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Still looking for the switched 12 volt at cranking and in on position . If that doesn't work can I install a relay on the purple wire to share the 12 volt

·
Registered
180 Posts
I am also looking at the Holley Sniper unit. What engine are you installing it on. Once you get it running, post what you think about it.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hello this is Kenny, I am installing a Holley Sniper EFI having a problem finding a 12 volt switched . My install requires a 12 volt at on position and a 12 volt at cranking made several checks any suggestions.
Did you get this sorted? I went with a Fitech 4 years ago because the Holley was not ready and the release date kept getting pushed back. Fitech needed the same connections so I can try to have a peek and see where I connected mine. I believe I went to ignition switch for the switched power. If I recall it was one direct to battery and one to a switched 12V source, then the normal temp sensor, fan controllers, fuel pump , etc. Make sure your grounds are good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts