Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone im from northern california and am the new owner of a 1966 chevy 2 nova wagon. 283 2 speed. All original 1 repaint. Going to go through it while driving it, planning on upgrading many things but leaving the paint. going to be bunkmates with my 1960 willys pickup. Look forward to speaking with everyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
MAn what a terrible project, tell you what, i can take that from you and give it a good home while you find another project.(i am joking sort of lol)

Welcome
Mike

·
Super Moderator
3,639 Posts
Every time I think nice original wagons are all gone someone comes up with a sweetie like that. Nice get. Regret selling the one I had years ago, but back then I was sure I could just go out and get another, right? Welcome to SNS.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, I am looking forward to bringing it back to the glory it had before the sun had its way with it! Here is the cowl tag for those who enjoy them like me.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
WELCOME to SNS , glad to have you here .

jim

·
13,350 Posts
Great '66 wagon. Early build....last week of September, 1965. Neat exterior and interior colors, too. Nice find.

Bob

·
Registered
396 Posts
Congrats - I had seen that wagon listed for sale and told my wife if the borders were open I'd be flying to Cali 1 way ASAP. Enjoy it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts