Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
That's one Nova that needs to go to a BRAVE and AMBITIOUS new owner!

Even if you did ALL the work yourself, it would still cost a PILE of money to restore!!! :rolleyes:

One thing that's kinda strange... the ad's text says that it's a "no reserve" auction, but the info in the bidding area says: "Reserve not met"??

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
The buy it now price plus about another 20 large and lots of time = a nice looking new Nova. But it's not for me!! :no::no::no::no:

:ragtop:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Factory A/C with chevrolet emblem still on gotta be worth something:cool:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
IT CAN BE DONE IT'S JUS' A PATIENCE DEAL HERE! SELF WORK AND PARTS ALREADY ON HAND! NO PROBLEM! :turn:

TRULY NONE OF THESE CARS ARE BEYOND SURVIVAL,IT JUS' DEPENDS ON IF YOU'RE WILLIN' TO GO THE LONG HAUL! :yes:

·
13,810 Posts
Factory A/C with chevrolet emblem still on gotta be worth something:cool:
I agree, except I don't see any of the a/c parts other than the evaporator under the dash. As you mention, it is factory a/c as denoted by the blower switch on the heater control panel and the 'T' bar hand brake handle.

Bob

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
wow....lots of rust everywhere. I think by the time you had it media blasted there wouldn't be much left. It's even rusted out behind the vin tag. There is some good parts there though.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
MAKES FOR A KOOL DRAG CAR, OR YOU CAN MATE IT WITH THAT BADLY RUSTED VERT ON HERE AND THERE'S YOUR 2ND GEN VERT :ragtop:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
At least they haven't tried to hide any of the issues.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts