Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1966 Nova SS steering column.
A fine example of low mile CA survivor car original marina blue steering column.
Original turn signal switch and wiring
With factory tape on column.
Original paint, base gasket seal and clamp included.
Asking $400.00
PLUS SHIPPING
Email is best
[email protected]
Also available 2 spoke wood wheel original with reproduction hub and cap.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price reduced $400 plus shipping or Trade?

Great for that special original restoration car

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have a 67 SS column that was rebuilt 15 years ago (about 500 miles ago). I switched to Ididit for the tilt. I need a 66 SS column for a wagon project.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Hi Ron,
I was talking with Nova Joe earlier this evening about a 67 Nova SS floor shift steering column and he told me that you had one that was rebuilt and that you were interested in selling. Is this steering column still for sale? Can you tell me a little bit about the rebuild and what your are asking for the steering column? We are doing a restoration on a Father/Son project that is a 67 Nova Super Sport. When I removed the column before it went to the body shop a few years ago, I did not pay attention to the removal. A few parts are missing at the bottom of the column. So if you have a rebuilt column, this might be easier than tracking down parts for the steering column in our car. It might be easier for both of us if you used my email address which is <[email protected],net>

Thanks,
Chuck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts