Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are all of the 1966 headlight bezels? Dont know if this is the right thread but i am looking for a pair of headlight bezels for a 1966 chevy ii and cannot seem to find them anywhere. Everyone says they are on back order.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Where are all of the 1966 headlight bezels? Dont know if this is the right thread but i am looking for a pair of headlight bezels for a 1966 chevy ii and cannot seem to find them anywhere. Everyone says they are on back order.

66 headlight bezels- chevy2only. 1-502-239-8487
two choices, 1 #78002 lh/rh $69.95 / ea.
2 #78003 lh/rh $99.95 / ea - usa made
screws #83037 $0.29 / ea.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for all the replies. I sent the 2 that came off of my car to be repaired and they are to damage to be repaired to a good a decent finish. I have check numerious places on the net that I thought may have them and everywhere I call say that they will be in June or July. I am just trying to get them before the car gets out of the paint shop..........

·
Registered
111 Posts
I feel your pain.
I am in exactly the same boat.
I ordered a set through one place in November, in February he actually Thanked me for cancelling the order.
Tried Chevy2only, and got the last one he had in stock.
Yesterday I drove an hour and a half to visit another shop, they had two, one that was damaged in shipping, and the other was a factory flaw. Niether were usable.
The hunt goes on.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I have 7 of them down here in San Diego.
They will all need work.
1 in good shape
2 could be repaired
4 in need of lots of work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts