1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1966 Chevy II SS

Year: 1966

Model: Chevy II SS

Engine: 355 with aluminum heads for now, (383 Stroker with Edelbrock Performer RPM aluminum heads, Scat rotating assembly, Edelbrock Endurashine Air Gap intake, Demon 750 cfm carburetor, 1.6 roller rockers, windage tray, MSD distributor, ignition andblaster coil ready to go in soon!)

Body/Exterior: House of Kolor Candy apple red, all SS badging, 2" cowl induction hood,

Front End: Heidts Superride front clip with disc brakes, tubular control arms, and rack & pinion steering

Transmission: Muncie M-21 (M-22 waiting with the new engine)

Rear End: 10 bolt 3:73 posi

Exhaust: headers, PYPES electric exhaust cutouts, 2.5" mandrel bent exhaust

Wheels/Tires: 17x7 torque thrust D's

Interior: original black bucket interior

Electrical: upgraded original

Accessories/Options: Eddie Motorsports billet hood hinges, Caltrac traction bars

Sound system: Alpine CD player with Alpine speakers

Additional comments: After many years of trying to find a 66-67 Chevy II, I had almost given up on finding a decent car around here (Nova Scotia). My wife gave me this car as a 40th birthday present after enlisting my father to help find the right car. Been playing with it going on 3 years now.

(Pics are from the day after she gave it to me. Billet hinges, Caltracs, etc., came later on)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
welcome to the nova site. i sure dont remember what my wife got me for my 40th. b-day gift but it sure wasn't a 66 nova SS. a fine ride you have, enjoy the cruse.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts