Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1966 Chevy II block engine that I just recently built. This engine has fresh machine work. L79 pistons ( good used) fresh ground crankshaft . The heads are fresh double hump new 2.02/1.60 valves with new springs good for.550. Camshaft is a Lunati.505 hyd. New Chrome L79 valve covers. New Chevy II oil pan /pump/ pickup/dipstick & tube. New Comp Cams timing set with new timing cover. This engine has not been fired. Ready for that Chevy II owner that wants the correct Chevy II engine for his car. Price is $2850 and comes on a new Jegs engine cradle for easy moving and storage until installed. Located in Bowling Green, Kentucky. PM if interested. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
3,830 Posts
Can you list a casting number and are there numbers stamped on the pad? So basically a long block sealed with pan, front cover and valve covers built to L79 specs? Is there a correct harmonic balancer on it?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello, this is a 194 block bored to 4”. No balancer. Block decked .007 to clean suffix code and square deck. This is not the first 194 block that I have bored and built to 4” std. Hope that helps. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts