Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or is the aftermarket flooded again with bad Taiwan crap. The parts I bought from ( I am not going to mention ) and, are fitting like they belong on a FURD.

Also, I am requesting some pics of the "C" chrome piece area since my other computer crashed and I lossed some of the photos of that area. If possible, I need a pic of both the drivers and passengers side.

Thanks in advance..

Dan

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
Dan,

What exactly is it you need pictures of? I can take some pictures tomorrow if you like. Also PM me the name where you bought the bad parts so I can avoid them.

Thanks Richie

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I don't think it matters where you bought them because I believe they're made by one company. I ran into the same thing on my 66. They are too wide and won't fit snug unless you make them. I squeezed the bottom lip by using a vice and some little blocks of wood. I didn't damage them and they looked good when I was done. I shouldn't have had to do that though. They should fit. Other people just use some adhesive and glue them on. It's a shame because they have been making them long enough to know they don't fit right. They need to fix them or drop the price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts