Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am trying to find my dad's 1966 Chevrolet Nova that he sold three years ago while having Parkinson and Dementia/
It was a one owner that was purchased at Woodruff Chevrolet in 1966 right after i was born.
I am wanting to purchase it and bring it back to the family.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Do you know in what town it was sold in?

·
14,326 Posts
The more information you can provide, the better. What town is Woodruff Chevrolet in? In addition to where he sold it, do you have the VIN or any paperwork from when it was new. There were more than 20,000 super sports sold in 1966 and Marina Blue was probably the most popular color. Is there anything rare or unique about it? Engine callout on the front fender looks like it had a 327 CID engine. Was it an L79? 4 speed? A/C? Give us as much info as you can and we may be able to help.
Link below to one with same colors in Ohio.

1966 Chevrolet Nova Super Sport | eBay

Bob

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The more information you can provide, the better. What town is Woodruff Chevrolet in? In addition to where he sold it, do you have the VIN or any paperwork from when it was new. There were more than 20,000 super sports sold in 1966 and Marina Blue was probably the most popular color. Is there anything rare or unique about it? Engine callout on the front fender looks like it had a 327 CID engine. Was it an L79? 4 speed? A/C? Give us as much info as you can and we may be able to help.
Link below to one with same colors in Ohio.

1966 Chevrolet Nova Super Sport | eBay

Bob
The vehicle was sold to someone in Saluda north Carolina but I found that it went to a dealer in New York who sold it to someone in New Jersey and he will not give me any information. The Vin number is 118376n131993

·
Registered
144 Posts
The vehicle was sold to someone in Saluda north Carolina but I found that it went to a dealer in New York who sold it to someone in New Jersey and he will not give me any information. The Vin number is 118376n131993
There is ad for this car on the internet in elmer new jersey by a dealer it may or ma not be a current add just google nova vin 118376n131993 and it pops up is this the car you are looking for? The ad does not provide a price. According to the ad it is posted on ebay as well. Also found a second ad reporting 8k more mile in montour falls new york dont know how old these ads are.

·
Registered
66 Chevy II, 67 Chevy II, 65 C10
818 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Holy smokes that is a clean looking car! Hope you are able to bring it back to the family.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Do you know anyone in the automotive insurance business? Maybe they can help find the registered owner. Or you can try pulling a carfax.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts